Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I saw her! I saw her! Damn, she's as prettyyyy as ever i swear. & the way she was shaking her phone cos it's a lil spoiled. HAHA(: that girl.. reminds me of those days. & holy shit, it's like when i saw her walking towards me, my was pumping soooo hard that it almost broke my rib cage. & when i called her name, my heart skipped a beat, i think. A damn fucking beat. haha(: Well, maybe i'm a lil over-exaggerating but i'm reeeeeeally happy t see her man. I really wished that she needn't hurry for her tuition, so we can chat longer. It's been like 3 months since i've seen her & i really miss her like hell. Well, that happens when you don't treasure your loved ones. I'm not sad, i'm just a lil angry over myself for not holding on t her more tightly. But i get emo at times & feel that i'm lonely. haha! but not all the time only SOMEtimes. so yea. Okay, about my new school. I'm studying in a private school along River Valley. & it's quite okay, neither that good nor that bad, just average. At the very least, the lecturer's interesting, the assignment's challenging, my classmates are special in one way or another & there ain't really any stripers(gangsters) in the school. so yea. Okay, till the next post. Take care suckers!