Thursday, April 24, 2008

well, i've been missing alot of my friends lately. But none can compare t those who are in 4D'07. People like Asyraf, Zul, Axel, Kim, Ngamun(can't believe i'm mentioning her), peixian, kahkhei, queenie, suane, audrey, ana, jozua, derek, oh oh oh & esp esp BETHANY. Damn, i reeeeeeeally miss her. hope she's doing just fine overseas. There's still valerie, sheren, shermaine, weeling, olivia, yea those girls. oh ya, not forgeting Ms chee! Ms choong! Mdm Yani! Mdm nurlaila! haha! it's kinda funny when i'm in sec days. i couldn't wait for sch t end & kept whining abt how early i must wake up everyday. but now, i really miss those days. i miss waking up early, i miss disturbing axel & ngamun, i miss calling asy black & noknok, i miss jubs disturbing me, i miss mdm nurlaila's HIGH PITCHED voice, i miss eating mee soto with asy & gang. I miss every single thing in Queenstown Secondary. but now, it's another new phase of my life. i got t start all over again t familiarise with the surroundings, make new friends(but i bet they won't be as fun as those i had in quest) I'm not being Emo here but i reeally feel lonely without someone t care for me, i miss having that girl by my side. ahwells.....


i'm gonna make damn sure, that you can't ever leave, no, you won't ever get too far from me, you won't ever get too far.. (: